What was your animation about?
My animation was about an alien from another planet comes to planet earth and turns into a snake
What did your target audience think?
My target audience was children, boys and girls, aged 10-15. They would also like animations such as Pingu. The target audience thought it was ok but it was to short it could last longer.
What sound/sound effects did you use? were they effective?
The sound effects that i used was sci-fi and the sound of a snake rattle. The sound effects in the animation made it realistic and effective. Overall I made good use of the sound and this is the aspect that I am most pleased about.
Was the lighting and shots appropriate?
The lighting I was a spot light with a clear filter so that i would be able to defuse the shot. I used arrange of shots such as a long shot so that i was able to see the characters/object in the frame.
What could you do better next time?
Next time I could take the time to plan and film my animation using better characters and a more interesting story.
No comments:
Post a Comment